Are you looking for a way to enjoy Hollywood on a budget? The good news is that there are a number of different ways that you can enjoy Hollywood on a budget, such as choosing affordable hotels to stay at such as motels on sunset blvd. For more tips, check out this hollywood travel budget just for you.
- Book Affordable Airfare. One of the best ways to find cheap flights is through the best search engines. You almost never want to book a flight directly through an airline. Instead, use flight search engines to compare flights and prices. Some of the best search engines for flights include: Skyscanner, momondo, airwander, and Kiwi.com.
- Use Public Transportation. You probably think Los Angeles has a less than stellar Metro Station but in recent years, the public transportation options in LA have increased. In fact, the Metro Rail connects major areas such as Downtown LA, Hollywood, and the Westside to other areas including Culver City, Pasadena, EAst LA, Beach Cities and even Long Beach!
- Visit Free Attractions. Despite the glitz and glam that you can certainly find in Hollywood, there are also a number of affordable and even FREE attractions you can enjoy. One of the most popular free attractions of course is the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Another free attraction is the Hollywood sign. Consider hiking nearby trails in the Hollywood Hills to get a closer look!
- Visit Free Museums. There are also a number of free museums that you can enjoy as well during your time in Los Angeles. The Griffith Observatory is one of the most visited tourist destinations in LA. This iconic building has been used in movies such as Rebel Without a Cause and also provides stunning views of Los Angeles. The Hollywood Bowl Museum is another option that is great for anyone who loves music. Located at the premiere outdoor music venue in LA, the museum is an homage to and tells the history of the Hollywood Bowl.
- Book an Affordable Hotel. The last thing you want do is waste a majority of your budget on spending money at a costly hotel. Instead, check out an affordable hotel that is centrally located in the Hollywood area so you can be close to all the places you want to explore.